I was tagged by the very kind BAH, from Blog da BAH, and the objective of this TAG will be presented my numerical order, bellow:
1- Write 11 facts about me, 2- Answer to the question of the person who tagged me, 3- Indicate 11 to 20 Blogs, 4- Make 11 questions for the ones i selected in the line above, 4- Insert the stamp of Liebster Award, 5- Link the person that tagged you.
Since i already crossed point 4) and 5) of the TAG in the first line of this post, i will now proceed by order the rest of the challenge.
11 facts about me:
1) I learned English, French, Latin, German and nowadays i’m trying to learn Italian. Considering my native language is Portuguese i can say i’m on the pact of becoming a standart polyglot.
2) I write since the age of 11,give it or take a few years, and i started as a fanfic writer (i still am, but that’s beside the point).
3) I never left my country and i would like to visit Japan.
4) My grand passion are stories and i enjoy seeing them even in non-conventional format, like video games.
5) I always try to learn more about a subject i never heard of. For me it’s vital to get out of our mental comfort zone and try breaking some preconceived ideas.
6) I thought my career path was to be a journalist until a short experience in a newspaper and i realized it wasn’t for me. What make more convinced i should dedicate myself to writing.
7) Someday i would like to live in a house with a backyard so i can have a pet.
8) Not a fan of social events and i hate super crowed places.
9) I’m sure that ignorance is not a blessing and half of the world problems would be solved if people just choose to be well informed about matters and use their brains.
10) For me, Summer doesn’t exist without the sea.
11) 42 is the answer for everything in the universe.
Questions asked by BAH:
1- What is the meaning of your blog’s name?
The name of the blog comes from a joke with a friend about a game titled Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Being GIP the reverse of PIG, i thought it was a cool to create a persona and talk about subject through that alter-ego, of some sort.
2- What do you like most about your blog? What would you change?
The chance it gives me to talk about anything i like and the fact that i can express myself freely. Maybe i would like to improve and find a weekly calender..
3- Would you like to be in a different place than you are now? If yes, where? If no, why not?
Physical place, yes. I would like to be in Japan dazzled by the great culture of the country. Personally, i think i’m okay where i am now.
4- Are you inspired by another blog? If yes, which one?
Any blog inspires me in a way or other. I like to see others people work because it pushes me to think how i do things and how i can be better.
5- What do you most like to write about?
Anything that inspires me to do so. I like to think about something and trying to reach some conclusions.
6- How do you see yourself in 10 years?
No clue. In life your can never be sure of anything but hopefully, without jinxing it, my first novel will be published.
7- What do you like to do in your free time?
Plotting. And loosing myself on Youtube, in just happens
8- If you could create a sound track for your, which songs or artist will be featured in it?
I’m obsessed with Marina and The Diamonds and it’s rare listening to other artists nowadays. She will be in it for sure. 😀
9- How do you see your blog in the end of this year?
I think it will stay the same, but until the end of the year, who knows…
10- Who are your idols?
J.K. Rowling is a good option, the way she persevered for so many years and try to publish her work over and over again after hearing so many no’s. Sherrilyn Kenyon or Lara Adrian are also good examples. Seeing this ladies and the way they fought for their inspires me to be like them.
11- Define yourself in 3 adjectives.
Practical. Introspective. Patient.
The Chosen Ones
The 11 Questions to Answer:
1- What is the reason you decided to star a blog?
2- What topic you wrote about, until this day, meant a lot to you?
3- If given the chance to interview someone for your blog, who would it be?
4- What you you do if you won the lottery?
5- And what is the first thing you would with that prize?
6- How do you think is the image your readers have of you?
7- If you could change something on your blog, what would it be?
8- What kind of blogger you think you are?
9- Would you consider expanding your blog to other platforms such as Youtube?
10- What is the biggest challenge your blog brought you?
11- Have you ever regret something you did on the blogosfere?
Hope the blogger i mentions are not upset that i tagged them and i hope you enjoy the challenge. Thanks again BAH for challenging me today. 🙂
May The Almighty GIP be with you,